Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Packing it up?

Rob (IL)

Boy it sure has gotten quiet on the forums. Are people packing it up for the year. Not much on program tweaks. If we are waiting for Jeff Foster it might be a while. :( Well I'm going to keep hunting until I can't. Rob

There is talk around our house about getting out this weekend as well Rob, but if the wind doesn't die down a bit, that is going to make one cold hunt.

Definitely getting quiet out there. I'll be out there hunting until the ground totally freezes.

Larry it looks like rain here through Thursday and the rain on Monday. At least the weekend looks dry. Rob

alotasilver said:
Definitely getting quiet out there. I'll be out there hunting until the ground totally freezes.

I have a lot going on until the end of January, but I will still try to get out if I can. I have not been able to try my V3 in my favorite spots yet!

Me too I don't quit untill the ground is frozen and then I even put on boots and go right into the lake until that freezes too. I'd rather deal with the cold than the bugs and the people.

You Guys should move to the south during the winter months where the weather around here on a cold day is around 55. However, the humidity is a killer during the summer.

I do move to the south (Texas) for the winter months but it's not the same. I've never found any good spots to hunt and all the school yards are locked and off limits.

OK, so some of us aren't quitting, so where are the discussions to get the best out of our V's? Rob

This is the time of year where I really get going. Cool weather, some rain conditioning the soil, less folks out, makes some nice outings.