Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Paid for!

terrywl

Wow! A 34.5 gram gold chain and cross came out of the sand for me this morning. The cross is 14.7 grams of 18K gold and the 25 inch 14K chain weighs in at 19.8 grams. This is my best find in 3 years and I am stoked! I have had my 3030 for 3 weeks now and love how quiet it runs on the beach. A few falses when a wave slaps the shaft, but I am learning that sound and it has not been a problem. And for those that want to know, 12/07, and maybe an inch deep in the sand, calf deep water, foot high surf. Terry in San Diego:detecting:

WOW...........:clapping:

no pics,,, did'nt happen !!!!,,,:cam:

n/t

OMG someone is crying over losing that to be sure. Absolutely beautiful.

Doc

Doc is right, someone is wishing they did not wear that to the beach. Great find WTG.............:super::super:

Wow... Congratulations on an awesome find!

Wow. Nice find keep at it there's more.Paid for ? Your getting close if you had to buy them you would have paid that much. At 1650 an ounce its about 1000 bucks in scrap. Which is one hell of a days hunting! If you sell it maybe even more. I would sell the cross and keep the chain.
Way to go this is what dreams are made from.
BCNJ

Well at least halfway paid for!! WOW. At todays prices using this caculator:

http://www.dendritics.com/scales/metal-calc.asp

you have over 1150.00 in gold there!!!

What a wonderful find. Congrats!

scubadetector said:
Well at least halfway paid for!! WOW. At todays prices using this caculator:

http://www.dendritics.com/scales/metal-calc.asp

you have over 1150.00 in gold there!!!

What a wonderful find. Congrats!
Depending on the Vig (Vigorish) you come home with a nice pay day1