Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pairing 540 Vanquish Help..!

fastdraw

This is why this forum exist. The wife can't pair her headphones... and I'm NOT experienced with this setup. I spent 10 minutes with it and got frustrated. She likes to push buttons..!

Maybe I'm just getting old..??

She has the Vanquish 540 Pro... and the standard Minelab wireless headphones. Can someone tell me how to pair the phones... And... So when she turns on the detector & the phones... It will automatically pair..!

I'm a little embarrassed asking this since the 540 is much simpler than my Nox 600.

Yes.. They are both charged.

This is why this forum exist. The wife can't pair her headphones... and I'm NOT experienced with this setup. I spent 10 minutes with it and got frustrated. She likes to push buttons..!

She has the Vanquish 540 Pro... and the standard Minelab wireless headphones. Can someone tell me how to pair the phones... And... So when she turns on the detector & the phones... It will automatically pair..!

I'm a little embarrassed asking this since the 540 is much simpler than my Nox 600.

You hold the

You should hold the blue tooth button ( right side) down and on the left side of the screen , you should see a flashing icon , an emblem with a + sign ...... turn on the headphones, it should automatically pair .

Hold Bluetooth button for 2.5 seconds (straight from the manual........how do you know it is 2.5 seconds????) to initiate pairing.
Turn on headphones and hold the power button down (you'll see a steady blue light) until you see the same light rapidly flashing blue/red repeatedly which means your headphones are also in pairing mode. You should hear audio from the headphones and see a steady Bluetooth sign with a + sign next to it when they have paired. Don't forget to fully charge the headphones. After you get the hang of it, its easy. You should have ML80 pairing instructions included with the headphones. Downloadable 540 manual is at the Minelab site.

It's also good to note that once paired, you only have to turn them on again normally (no long-press) and it will sync up. However, if you do a factory reset, you'll have to re-pair them.

Has the wife found anything noteworthy with her Vanquish yet?
Yep.. A large one cent, a seated liberty quarter, a Liberty Walking Half Dollar, a Buffalo nickel and another half dollar from 1903. And of course lots of clad. The wife only metal detect with me about one-third of the time. But she's doing okay.

Yep.. A large one cent, a seated liberty quarter, a Liberty Walking Half Dollar, a Buffalo nickel and another half dollar from 1903. And of course lots of clad. The wife only metal detect with me about one-third of the time. But she's doing okay.
Not too bad. Actually pretty good. Once you get used to the Vanquish signals you tend to find a lot more good stuff. Tell her congrats.