Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pairing Bluetooth headphones to Nox 600

FFX2

-I bought a pair of bluetooth headphones and paired them to my detector but every time I turn the detector or headphones off I have to re-pair them. Is there a way to keep them paired permanently so that I don't have to re-pair every time I power up?

I purchased a set of of apt low latency head phones - wireless V4.2 - Just what ever I could find since the ML seem to be in short supply

I turn on the head phone first then the E 600.

Doing nothing else they pair up within 8 to 10 seconds.

Something wrong. With my Nox 600, my Avantree Audition Pro headphones or Sennheiser CX 6.00 earbuds pair up automatically, so long as they were the last one paired. They pair up automatically regardless of which device I turn on first.

Do you still have time to exchange the headphone for another brand?

I would say you have an issue with the headphones as long as you follow all instructions in the manual on pairing the devises . I use the Miccus SR 71 and paired them and everytime I turn both the detector and the headphones they pair up nicely

Coin Rescue Inc said:
I purchased a set of of apt low latency head phones - wireless V4.2 - Just what ever I could find since the ML seem to be in short supply

I turn on the head phone first then the E 600.

Doing nothing else they pair up within 8 to 10 seconds.

I have found the same thing,I must turn the headphones on first then when I turn the detector on it pairs automatically. They work great BTW!!