Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

possible good site ?

nailfinder

was doing a little research about some civil war battles in my local area and found some interesting facts about a little skirmish that happened by a creek about a mile from my house so i went to check it out after work. found a couple 3 ringers but while walking up the hillside i stummbled up on this so i used my phone to take a couple pictures didnt have a lot of time to hunt it and it seems pretty trashy but i will put on my 5.3 bullseye and go back. i will post if i find anything good.

Oh you lucky you. Go slow, look at your depth reading of repeatable signals, go for them. Not all srash signals are bad signals. You might dig a few before you reject the numbers that come up. Good Luck.

That looks VERY good, good luck there.

Looks good. Hopefully a bit of silver awaits you & not too many of those darn 3 ringers. Good luck. cch

Cajuncoinhunter said:
Looks good. Hopefully a bit of silver awaits you & not too many of those darn 3 ringers. Good luck. cch

What's wrong with 3 ringers on a Civil War Forum? :lol:

Ask Nailfinder ? Shucks, my favorite color is lead ! cch