Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers needed for Elmy

WV62

Guy's I just got word that Elmy is in the hospital with COVID, so I am posting this asking for prayers for him.

Ron in WV

T & P for he and his family. 🙏

Prayers for Elmy as Im writing.. My mother just spent 34 days in the hospital with Covid pneumonia. Talk about lots of prayers.. It was only by the grace of God that she is still with us. You can do this Elmy , One man in God is a majority how much more with a bunch of prayer warriors.

Guy's I just got word that Elmy is in the hospital with COVID, so I am posting this asking for prayers for him.

Ron in WV

Prayers for Elmy--I like reading his posts! Dear Heavenly Father, Please move with Your Healing Holy Spirit upon Elmy & Heal him, quickly, as he is attended to by You & them with love that heals & calms the spirit of mankind, who needs the healing strength that You, dear God Jehovah, can give him & those in need to feel better sooner! Thank You, Jesus! Amen! Ma betty

You need to stay well my friend, I need someone to slap sense into me once in awhile! A little humor for you: Dont make me come out there and slather you all up in Elmy’s Secret Sauce, you might end up all shiny……