Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers please!

magic

I just wanted to inform everyone that Mike (yazoo) is going into surgery Thursday for his heart. He is not in very good shape and I will be there at the hospital with him. Please pray or keep him in your thoughts.

hey magic,, tell yazoo we,re thinking of him and cant wait to see him back on the boards with all his helpful tips. theres, a mother lode out there with his name on it!!!! so hurry back

If we have Jesus in our hearts, what ever we ask in the Fathers name He will grant it to Glorify the Father. I pray for your surgery and speedy recovery.

Hoping for the best for you Yazoo. As someone else said, there is a lot of treasure to still be found and some of it has your name on it Mike. Best wishes and prayers.:)

The surgery Mike had today was 7 hours long and unsuccessful. They are keeping him and they say he has to have a heart transplant. That is his only choice.
They have moved him to the top of the list for the transplant. When I get more info on the room he will be in permanently, I will post it so you can send him cards or letters.
Mike is one of the best men I know and has helped lots of people on here. I am in a slump now and wont be detecting for a while. I know this is not V3 related material but this is where most people know him from.

This is Handyman and Mike.
Mike is on the right.

DSCF0003-1.jpg

We're all pullin' hard for you yazoo. If a man is measured by his friends, you'd have to have a big tape measure to get the job done for you! God bless and kick this thing.