Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Price 1600.00

For $1599 you are getting a diving detector , beach detector, park detector, field detector etc plus it's shaft doesn't have to be replaced . The equinox has water leaking issues and wasn't able to go past 10 ft deep. The deus II can possibly eliminate the need for any of the diving only machines. Excalibur , sea hunter, etc. The only reason I owned an equinox was because it is waterproof and simultaneous multi-frequency. I used it everywhere but actually in the water . Im hoping the deus II is all I need

That is a steep price but when you consider that the same/similar package original Deus sold for roughly that same price for years and years I'm surprised kept it at the same price point.

Indy
I’m like you I think it’s a great price but if they wanted let me have it for less I wouldn’t want to hurt their feelings.haha
I’ve got to say 66 ft is a long way down and I know this old boy will never go that deep. At my age now I’m not so sure I’ll get my feet wet.
Like a friend on guns it’s the joy of saying I have one.
Who knows maybe Santa will have one under the tree come Christmas.
Take care!

Does this new Deus come with the dive kit? It has to use a cable from the coil to controller?
Mark

I think its reasonable. Ill be grabbing one but not from the first run

I think its reasonable. Ill be grabbing one but not from the first run
I'm thinking the same. One thing is making me more hesitant though. It's been nearly a week since the official announcement of the new machine. I haven't been able to find anyone on the webs that's had one in their hands, not even the XP sponsored folks that's job it is to make us want to buy the new shiny. They don't even have anything on their website beyond the here it is ad.

If anyone has found anything meaningful I'd appreciate a link. By meaningful I don't mean the myriad of folks putting up content that haven't had one in their hands and are just speculating.

I found one on YouTube. He was just talking about it. So if you just want to hear someone talk but he really don’t know more than we here.
It’s like you said not another word from Deus.

XP finally got my attention with this anticipated new unit. Upon the release of XP (2010?) I liked the design but hadn't gravitated toward lighter detectors until many years later. This could be my first XP, I should really thin out my 12+ detectors, especially if I decide to go all in on the Deus 2. Though I've mostly been absent from the forums I'm out detecting. I don't think I'll be an early adopter like I was with the NOX incase early production issues arise and I'm enjoying what I currently use. I found the full Deus 2 specs on a euro site and I'm intrigued by what they put into the build quality, waterproof & shockproof. Updates to the batteries and charging might be welcome. I stated on the XP You tube video teaser in the comments WHO I want to see do an unbiased test and he's reading this thread...C D.

^^^^^ Definitely want to see C D get ahold of one. I've got tougher soil where I'm at so don't get the depth he does but everything else he shows I've been able to duplicate in my own test garden.

I'm thinking the same. One thing is making me more hesitant though. It's been nearly a week since the official announcement of the new machine. I haven't been able to find anyone on the webs that's had one in their hands, not even the XP sponsored folks that's job it is to make us want to buy the new shiny. They don't even have anything on their website beyond the here it is ad.

If anyone has found anything meaningful I'd appreciate a link. By meaningful I don't mean the myriad of folks putting up content that haven't had one in their hands and are just speculating.
It’s a great sales ploy to get cash in advance I’m not going for it I remember to well the equinox debacle no thanks
Mark

I hope it's as good as the equinox is at finding me more silvery jewelry on my school yard run's.
I wait for all the video's of the pro's and con's.