Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Printing out the CTX 3030 Manual

gare-oh

I took my manual PDF file on my thumb drive to a local print ship and had it printed out in color:) I think they called it comb printed folder. They did a very nice job of print it on both sides and then put it in a comb binder. When i had it printed on both sides of a page the comb slots cut into a few words. Not a lot but some. If i would get it printed again i think i would have it done on just one side. It cost me $29.00 to get it done but i am very happy with the job they did.

We have a color laser printer at work and I printed out 2 single sided copies of the manual. Printing it single sided it is very thick...alot of pages. Gonna try printing it double sided tonight. We dont have a cutter to cut the binder holes...maybe I can just take my copies to a store and have them cut the holes and put them in a nice binder...

nope just a CD,,,,, save a tree thing I think,,,, or a buck. I know this makes some peps mad but if you understand MOST of what is in the manual and need to print ONLY a few pages to carry with you in the field it makes it pretty convenient IMHO rather than having to carry the whole enchilada out and possibly get is dirty,,,, JMHO,

Nope. But neither did my PC or my Garmin.

I printed mine out and had it spiral bound but haven't really used it... What I normally use is the pdf version on my Android phone.. It is nice to be able to search for a word on the fly instead of thumbing through it in the field

make sure before you start printing you have picked the english version as mine started printing in german grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dum-koft,,, lol

good idea Gary... but i can download it on my iPhone but can't find a way to save it. is there an app for it for android? there doesn't seem to be one for the iPhone yet.

That practice seems to becoming more common, we will just have to get used to it. In all honesty though a printed manual wouldn't do me much good, I have it in a PDF file that I can bring up anytime and read it, and once I have read the manual a couple of times, it is really pretty simple to figure things out on the fly. Minelab did well with menu system.

I would search the app store for a pdf reader

The free Minelab app that can be downloaded to your I-Phone also contains the complete manual. Several times I have referred to this manual using the I-phone while out in the woods hunting.

Dave