Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Probably last hunt of year

GoBlueMichigan

Went back to old park where I found a barber half and quarter with my brother and found like 12 wheats. They were old wheats so I figured I was eventually going to find some silver but where? Went by a big hill where they put tires on the trees and figured since this is an old park why not try scanning at the bottom where the sledders wiped out back in the days. Hit on an 1903 indian and then a 1891, and 1898. Then got the 1926 merc. The other pics are of recent finds and my total silvers and other misc. finds. We got 4-6 inches on ground at my house but in Grand Rapids, MI there was nothing yet. It keeps snowing so I think this is it. This was my first full year with my Explorer SE PRO, and I love the machine. I have been using the 10 x12 SEF coil and its been working great. I used bryce's settings with some tweaks. Im hoping to get the 13in Ultimate coil for next year for Christmas. I havent tallied up my clad to the cent but my rough count was $175 with 36 silver, five of them rings. On ring i lost and that silver had diamonds in it.:sadwalk: Found 1 gold plated ring, im not much for digging for pull tabs and I know thats one of the only ways to get gold but right now i am a sucker for silver. Found some nice WW1 buttons and my last one was a British button. 6 indian heads.

Excellent! Nothing wrong about being a sucker for silver...and you sure sucked up a nice amount!:clapping:
Mud

Those Indians come out of the ground beautiful! Racking up a impressive collection there, and hope you find more in the future, which I'm sure you will! H/h

Nice to see some good finds from northern Michigan. I lived in Cadillac for 40 years. I now live just outside Detroit, but had much better luck hunting coins up north. Good luck.

Know a dairy farmer from McBain up there by Cadillac, thinking about hitting some old churches up there next year. There are probably lots of places to go in Detroit, with all the empty lots from all people leaving there few years back, just is a rough neighborhood in certain places

You did really well :clapping: and you've got a producing park. You are going to have fun there when you can resume detecting.
Congrats on a nice haul!

You are off to a great start... very very good silver count for 1st year..congrats... i have that same Post Office Dept button too....

Excellent finds - congrats !