Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pull tabs, nickels an gold

Ohio pull tabs

Dug a 1945 war nickel 1938, 1926 buffalo an finally a 10 k diamond ring

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_155324140_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230307_155324140_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20230307_171545015.jpg
    IMG_20230307_171545015.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
There is gold among those tabs and nickels. And as we all know, more tabs than gold and nickels. But shoot, maybe it won't take another 5 million tabs for your next gold ring. Nice hunt! Gold and older nickels is aways a good day afield. HH jim tn
Thanks it's just been awhile since I found a gold ring, I hunt mostly old parks an it's like a machine gun going off in my headphones, I need to get to some Beaches

5M tabs? Take that weight times price per pound and you have a bonafide six pack of your favorite beverage….. way to hang on 😂😂

Love the gold and, yup… you did real good!