Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulled Silver

Every now and then while relic hunting some silver will appear. The Etrac really locks in good on this stuff. Here are some silvers that appeared at the other end of my pin pointer :minelab:

That's a lot of nice silver's, Shawn!
I LOVE that bookmark you found............ It's really unique!!

Iowa Dale

Thanks guys
I dug most of them this year. I bought the Etrac in March of 2013. I dug the seated dime that March and the Barber 1/2 and "21" Merc fall of 2013. I really started to lick the machine this year. it is quite a bit different from the ATPro which i have owned for about 5 years now. Being in VA, I love relic hunting the most ! I did pull one 14 KT gold ring this year with 13 diamonds. (a thin, women's wedding band) I ended up selling it. :)

Really super finds. Congratulations on all that big silver as well! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Man you relic hunters have the best of both world's! Silver coins and Civil War relics! I need to get back to sweet home Alabama and away from all the newbee yuppies! Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGER-SEAN-N-VA said:
Every now and then while relic hunting some silver will appear. The Etrac really locks in good on this stuff. Here are some silvers that appeared at the other end of my pin pointer :minelab:

Can I borrow that pinpointer..................:rofl:

Congrats on a great bunch of finds ! :clapping: