Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quality, perfect fit 3.5mm male to 1/4" female adapter.

Ytcoinshooter

For turf at $20. bucks and a perfect fit. Quality made 3.5mm male to 1/4" female. Fits WM08 perfectly, gold plated. I'd bet if you order the mono 3.5mm male you'd be able to silence the Equinox speaker. I'm not interested in plugging anything but GGA's into the back of the head unit. This cable lets me use my GG NDT's with the WM08 for a rugged headset with great sound. I don't have the 1/8 or 3.5mm cord for the Grey Ghost to test the reach on the head unit or WM08, tho I'd bet it's not optimal.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMCStRLNI47cNEPdF_EPvqykoow8W9bEEsJpEQ9Jm2azELEhPika2vbmUuEntxfoA/photo/AF1QipORlXSnQ4E-CLi_6hPs1Bl3394ZGCgjZS9DhO_w?key=NXhQYldPdFlaMncybVpoZllpdGlyc1RyemZiVERn
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMCStRLNI47cNEPdF_EPvqykoow8W9bEEsJpEQ9Jm2azELEhPika2vbmUuEntxfoA/photo/AF1QipOhQRsj8XNO9VB8ueTQU2UbfMddkZKdxqXXi9Ou?key=NXhQYldPdFlaMncybVpoZllpdGlyc1RyemZiVERn

I mailed off a pair of Grey Ghost and had Tony modify them for connecting directly to the NOX 600 / 800 control box. The connection is waterproof so I can now hunt in the water.

Made a video of what they look like. I could have purchased the parts myself I guess but he knows exactly what he is doing so I let him do the modification.

Edit..Video had embedded ads.

MiTreasureHunter said:
I mailed off a pair of Grey Ghost and had Tony modify them for connecting directly to the NOX 600 / 800 control box. The connection is waterproof so I can now hunt in the water.

Made a video of what they look like. I could have purchased the parts myself I guess but he knows exactly what he is doing so I let him do the modification.

Edit Ad embedded
Yeow! Nice video and really great info, good job. I only wish you did a more detailed closeup of the new connector. In my conversations with Detector Pro makers of GG's ML would release their waterproof cans before making the connector available. That would work in most lakes for me. When I water hunt it's mostly saltwater and taking a wave to the head happens, as well as getting caught by splashing kids... Saltwater the most corrosive common substance.
Makes me think I could dig out an old pair waterproof cans, prob in need of repairs and mod them.
Keep up the vids and good info.
Thank you!

Ok I just got a good look at the video explaining everything re the connector & cans. Really great info.

Yes. I was wrong to post the video link because my videos are monetized, but I had a chat with an Admin of what I am allowed to do. Never again will I post a direct link to a video unless I chose to demonitize said video.

I have several videos in the works regarding the Minelab Equinox series, can't wait to get this project done and uploaded. I am learning a lot filming this current experiment. Really am starting to get excited about the NOX. Took it for a short cool Michigan beach stroll today, didn't find much of anything but it got up to a balmy 43 degrees and the sunny was shining for short period of time. It was nice just to be out in the sunshine swinging...that was the treasure today☺

Hey MiTreasureHunter, I did see the video and I did subscribe to see what else you are up to with the Nox. My time with my 800 has been only on the Florida Gulf beaches. In a couple weeks I'll be back in CT where I'm excited to hit some tough old sites. I know what you are saying about it nice just to feel a little warmth from the sun. Our first extended escape from the cold and yes, 43 and sun is balmy in CT after all the winter mess.
HH - Bruce

Boy do I envy being on the Gulf Coast. Used to spend a lot of time in Brooksville with grandparents as a youngin'