Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quest V80 unavailable in USA

KSDfisher77

Well just seen this a few minutes ago. Sorry I dont know how to post a link. I guess I wont get to buy a quest V80 to try. I really like the looks of that machine. I was beginning to think V80 got scrapped. But legal issues of course.
Screenshot_20230608-132740_Chrome.jpg

Sounds like one might have to pay shipping and purchase the V60 and V80 from dealers in the UK ?? That is if you want one bad enough. This might be an opportunity for Uk dealers to make special pricing deals??? Maybe not all is lost ???

Sounds like one might have to pay shipping and purchase the V60 and V80 from dealers in the UK ?? That is if you want one bad enough. This might be an opportunity for Uk dealers to make special pricing deals??? Maybe not all is lost ???
The V80 just looked like a real interesting metal detector & I was wanting to try 1 out. Shipping might scare a guy, but i guess I'll have to wait.

To post a link, just click on the address at the top of the page. When it turns blue, go to edit and click copy. Then go to your post and click edit-paste.

Main dealer has none

Yeah I would like to try the quest V80 out. I dont understand what prevents them in the usa over some other country. Is Minelab sold more in the US versus the UK & Minelab is trying to corner the US sales.