Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about the X change 2 :surrender:

TIM CLARK

How do I get the target depth to show in inches it is in cm. Is there a way to change it. Thanks.:twodetecting::minelab::beers:

The easiest way to change setting such as that is to use Xchange and edit the "Universal Settings" Mode. Change Meters to Yards. and make what ever other changes you want to make in that Mode then save it and drop it on your CTX icon in the software. Be sure to leave your detector on until after you have unplugged the cable to your computer and you see the message that the update is complete.

Something that is already saved, I don't know. In XC2 go to universal settings and make sure the Units is in yards not meters............I think when the machine was very first fired up you had an option to pick English, and set the units.......Once you change the universal settings like you need them put it back into the CTX.........(2.54 cm per 1 inch, if you didn't already know)

Went in the detector and it was set to yard and went to the universal setting and it was set to yard and put it back in the ctx went out side and done a find point and it is still in cm not inches :surrender:

You must be talking about the GPS maping function. I haven't used that yet so maybe someone else can tell you how to change units in the GPS.

On the detector it is in inches I went in and change it to see if it would change to cm and it would so I change it back and on the detector it is in inches went out side and done a find point but it sill is in cm I did see one other thinks the time in set in 12 hr the time is in 24 hr tryed changing that and it would not change to 12 time

I also done the up date today for the Xchange2 but the cm things has been that way from day one

Have you tried clicking on the preference box in the upper right hand corner of Xchange2? Unit choices are Miles or Kilometers.

Thanks Larry that took care care it . It was set kilometers I set it in Miles and now it shows inches also change the time setting from 24 to 12 now it is right Thanks Guy for all the help :thumbup: