Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about wireless headphones

I use the standard issue wireless headphones from minelab on the ctx and cannot hear the steady hum of the__________(i am a loss for words on the name of this humming) but when i plug into the unit itself i hear clearly.Any ideas?Thanks charlie

Try some SunRay ProGold headphones. You'll hear everything.

Threshold?? So, with it plugged into the machine itself you hear the threshold sound but with it plugged into the wireless you don't hear the threshold with the 'wireless enabled' and synched up (you are getting signals via the wireless?). There are a couple of adjustments for that but I would think that with the use of Minelab headphones you would hear it both times. There is an answer among the good folks on this this forum as folks here seem to be able to figure out any and all issues and relate it in terms we can understand.

Check your Threshold setting when the CTX speaker is in use. The CTX remembers settings for each method of audio: CTX speaker, CTX/headphones, wireless speaker, & wireless/headphones.
(These settings are in the Universal settings if you check it in XChange2.) If you haven't, you can also set them directly in the CTX. Of course you need to make the setting for each of the four audio methods one at a time, and set all four methods for your liking. For instance: Set the Threshold Level with only the CTX speaker audio. Then plug in the headphones to the CTX and set the Threshold Level that suits you for that audio method. Then do the same with the wireless and then wireless/headphones. Hope that may help..........HH

I will try taht thanks all.And the word is threshold,brain fart this am i will keep you all updated .Thanks again all