Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for Oldbeachnut or anyone that can help

Sand dog

Hi. I was wondering if the GGUW phones can be modded to give louder volume on Ctx? The volume is terrible. Any help is greatly appreciated. I got a detefting trip in a month and want to fix these headphones if I can. Thanks

John

John the only thing you can do is add the skullies speakers to them.. which are the same as the killerbees, sunray pro golds..the Audiosears 2463's..but the problem is.. I won't have any until next Jan ready...

Wish I had better News....

Thanks for the info OBN I appreciate your help. I Definatly want to get a pair from you when you have them available.

John

Joe..... can those 2463s be waterproofed as well as the pizeos we now use?

Dew they can be for cliff used them to dive with, but they do best with trying to keep them dry as possible. I have one set I have used for 2 years now with no issues, but they have seen very little of getting dunked...I did a set for Jim Brower who is using them with his CTX and I think he is very conservative .. So lets see how his does... Now you? No way....LOL.. They should have made you a tester...of New products...

Well i keep volunteering to test stuff...... but no one but you is brave enought to send me anything. Ive done well this year.......only the headphones and PP switch problems. I really need a CTX with that 3 year warranty so i can HELP identify more of the unfore seen problems lol. Love me some Skullies and PP switch. They make a world of difference. I keep trying things to protect my equipment........ like moving the pods back farther on the stick, NOT using much water pressure to clean the machine, keeping silicone on the cables, and checking those O rings........ OH and not getting them wet.