Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick Hunt

bradwheat777

Got out for another quick hunt and dug a 64 Washington. Also dug a clad coin spill of 7 dimes, two nickles and one penny. This is from the same area where I dug a 44D walker a zodiac coin and varoius wheaties. This is a big area so there has to be more there! Thanks for looking and HH!

Nice find !

Congrats! I like the V3i & ATpro with me where ever I go.
HH Bruce

I like them too. Been using tbe V3I with the 5.3 and the ATP with the sniper coil still able to pull coins 5"-6" deep. Love the audio in the pro mode on the ATP. Only problem I have is getting time to adequately hunt!:cry:

This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I had a relatively deep signal in the upper 50's to mid 60's and when I first started lifting the plug, a tail of a garter snake disappeared into the ground. Kinda startled me at first but I did press on and pulled out a deep pull tab! No doubt if it had been a copperhead I would have high tailed out of that spot! HH...