Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ready for a New Coil which would you pick Money doesn't matter

Jeff63

I want a larger coil than the stock and one that I can actually get my hands on, not on BACK ORDER forever. 12/10 13 Ultimate or the one we can't mention Xz@#%. Should I buy from E-Bay since we can't get anything from KellyCo . E-Trac needs to go deeper now.

I just bought an ultimate from kellyco 3 weeks ago and it was here in michigan in 3 days. I was happy and impressed with the quickness.

Everyone seems to have the 12 X 10 and like it , Why the 13 Ultimate ? I haven't heard anyone say to much about it.

Go over to the Explorer forum and read Bryce's coil reviews. The ultimate 13 pretty much lives on my machine now unless I'm in heavy trash. There's a reason they clear out fast when Kellyco finally gets a shipment in from the manufacturer.

I have been very impressed by the 13" ultimate. It separates surprisingly well for a big coil. Not much heavier than the stock coil. I have also found in auto +3 my sensitivity runs higher than the stock coil. Stays on my etrac 100% of the time.