Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Florida trip finds

I have a condo in south FT. Myers area. Also went to the east coast for a couple days near Deerfield Beach. You guys keep that West central coast so clean I thought I'd give the east a try:please:

n/t

Nice looting, Funny that does happen alot, last moments finds, happened to me in Oc, last 30 minutes..Gold, ....................after that, anything can happen and it would be fine {guess the pressures off?}............must be the surf gods....

Thats how it happens most of the time you get the gold in the first 30 min. or the last 30 min no matter how long the hunt was,2 hours or two weeks...lol
nice gold and loot

im jealeus ...:thumbup: you guys are getting allot of time in on real sand at a real beach, ive not had thats since comming back to ohio, ill be in fla in oct tho so save me some stuff or gold..
nice looting tho.
hh
john

What no beaches in Ohio?:confused: I try to get down there every couple months. It was actually hotter in PA. when I went in July. Good luck on your trip. I'm sure you'll find some gold.
Cal