Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

REGARDING THE IMPACT POSTS

notka detectors said:
You mean the text on that link?
the whole advertisement along with picture and specs's .and there was the original post with Kco reps telling about it along with price and pre order info that Finds had deleted and some one else started this one. dfly

I think they did a lot to tell us what happened now we need to be cool and not scare her away from being upfront with us...cut her some slack

I don't think my question has been answered or is out of line, I would like to know who is telling the truth and who is accountable with out skirting around the question whether it be Kco or nokta it is a trust issue on both there parts and so for I haven't seen a word from Kco since they posted whether in defense or denial and they are a sponsor on this forum, if it is true and it was a shady ploy by them, then I can't see me ever buying or recommending them to any one( someone made up the add and spec's and OKed it to be published ), and if they are going to be the only usa authorized dealer and repair, dues is looking a lot better, as for nokta if they do have the impact ready it is going to put there sales way behind now, to wait until this blows over. dfly

Kelly Co since they visit this forum should be taken off this forum till they express why they did what they did. They need this forum more then we need them less they are paying to be on this forum...

I starter my search on the internet looking for an alternate detector. looked at all the US made then the imports dues and nokata were at the top of the list so when I looked at there sight doing my research I saw that nokata and makro were the same company and thought "" great another fisher and tekniks company'' but in there web page said they merged and were one company now so I thought fine they should to make one great machine now instead of competing with each other and turning out the same thing different name with a few additions added on one or the other.. so I started to look at forums that specialized in these two detectors, and ended up here, asked questions so I can make an informed decision, I just happened to be here at the time this all came about, and to find out they are indeed still acting as two different companies competing against each other in the sales game. I don't care how they run there business but if they are still going to produce two lines of the almost same thing, don't say you are one company especially if you are making two competing products so if by doing my home work and research ruffles a few feathers I can't help it. dfly

I'll take the Racer I won't buy from Kelly Co..I like using dealers that are small

canceled my order, not because of this k&c stuff because I don't need the machine, local parks new and old stuff, occasional gold trip, got it pretty much covered and want to see some reports from the people who paid for the machine 1st. and yes the best tester of any machine is me as I have to use it, so might shell out down the track, going to let the dust settle and see whats still there after that.

AJ

Hello all... I will make one more explanation although I thought I gave you more insight than most or all manufacturers would do in a situation like this. Like I said, there were discussions about 2 different projects. One was rebranding the Racer under the Nokta brand with the same specs which we had decided not to move forward with and the other one was the Impact project. The same image was used in emails when referring to the projects simply because we did not have a picture of the Impact product because it is not a product at this stage so there was a miscommunication guys. I, myself, may be at fault, too, in terms of the miscommunication, who knows, as there were many things discussed but nothing was intentional. So I please ask everybody not to make this seem more than what it is and put anybody at fault. These kind of hiccups may happen sometimes. The most important thing here is we, as the manufacturer, confirm that there is no Impact product as shown in the pictures or at that price level. Yes, the project Impact will hopefully turn into a physical unit one day but that has nothing to do with Racer. Thank you...

I say we give this a rest before we never hear from this company again..Someone said no wonder other compaines don't post well lets not let that happen with this company...time to move on

I agree with Lowboy and Richard,

You have been incredibly upfront and answered questions honestly and with humility. I feel bad this happened to your company, but it will all settle down shortly and you will be able to get back to building the best Detectors, with the best performance, for the best price, and listening to your users like no other manufacturer does.

I sure hope this causes/allows you to withdraw the exclusivity contract with KCo and open the Nokta brand up to other Distributors in the USA.

I feel any additional questions on this topic would be "piling on", and I encourage all to let this topic rest.

Thank you Dilek for all you do.
I hope you have a great evening, "you deserve it".

Mike

flbeachhunter said:
I agree with Lowboy and Richard,

You have been incredibly upfront and answered questions honestly and with humility. I feel bad this happened to your company, but it will all settle down shortly and you will be able to get back to building the best Detectors, with the best performance, for the best price, and listening to your users like no other manufacturer does.

I sure hope this causes/allows you to withdraw the exclusivity contract with KCo and open the Nokta brand up to other Distributors in the USA.

I feel any additional questions on this topic would be "piling on", and I encourage all to let this topic rest.

Thank you Dilek for all you do.
I hope you have a great evening, "you deserve it".

Mike
:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for replying nokta. I'm still not sure what happened. The racer was released by makro. Nokta has a contract with kelleyco. Both Nokta and kellyco are talking about a unit called "impact ". Pre production specs are sent to kellyco, with a pic of of the macro racer. Many people are ordering this unit as we speak (racer). Kellyco uses the pre production pics and specs, and begin taking orders for a unit that hasn't even been officially announced/produced? No offense to you guys. You guys really sound like a stand up company. Good luck, I think I might even see a racer in my future. The communication between you guys and the big "F" is night and day. And I just ordered an f75 yesterday...lol keep up the good work.

I put it to rest when I decided to keep my Racer order.

Number 1: I am very interested how it does in iron sites I have with the small coil.
2: I worked hard all Winter and I want another toy.