Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RIP JIM AKA DEEPDIGGER60 12-17-2013

deepdiger60

Jimmy AKA Deepdigger60 of Southold went out on his very last metal detecting adventure on Tuesday December 17th, 2013. RIP He will be missed very much.

From his loving family,
His wife Daria and Children Andrea, Jimmy JR

I am very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you all...........

He will be missed for sure!
And I'm sure this will make the Christmas season very difficult for the family, I pray that you can somehow find peace and comfort in his memories.
From the photo he looked like the type that really enjoyed the hobby.

Mark

From another Jim aka "survivorjp" to the family, cherish the memories, RIP Deep Digger Jim, Jimmy (USNavy 1965-71)

Prayers and condolences to you and your family.

May your sorrow be brief and your love last forever...

RIP

So sorry for your loss...condolences and prayers for your family in this time.
John

A very good man.. May GOD Rest His SOLE. He will be missed.. KEN

I pray God will give you and family strength to get through the troubled times and always remember the love and good times forever.

I am very sorry for families loss and may God give your family the strength to deal with your loss . Ezra.

Prayers and condolences to your family.

As a fellow Long Islander I enjoyed reading his posts. Sincere condolensces to all family members and friends of Jim.

Bob