Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ROLEX BABY !!!! OH YEAH !!!! woooo hoooo,,,,,,

grouser

Well it says ROLEX on it LOL,,,, kinda knew right off it was a fake,,,,especialy when I wiped the dirt off and the gold coloring came off with it :clsoedeyes:,,,, unlike my Etrac I seem to dig allot more non-coin targets with this machine,,,,lovin it !!! Not sure if it's just me learning a new machine or what, but the CTX hits so hard on certain things it makes me wanna dig'em :buds:
also found this working double eded razor in the same yard,,,,,

Still a good find grouser. Maybe you're being teased by the metal detecting gods and the big "one" (real) is near.

Nice find Grouser. Well you can scratch that off your want to find list. Save it for the next person on the beach that asks if you have found their ROLEX. Congratulations. HH :minelab:

lol....How do you know its fake and Rolex has not been making cheap quality watches forever to make huge profits?? lmao

I was thinking when the gold colored outer finish came off by rubbing it, it was not really top shelf,,,,, am I wrong ???? am I rich????

Maybe a local jeweler can verify if it's real or not.

worth a try ,,,, I feel dumb now

LOL I was only kidding but worth a shot at finding out if real. I suppose it would not be worth much in that condition unless solid gold though. But you never know....could be worth something in parts.

I gotta know now,,,,, will take it in next time I go to the big city ,,,,,,

The Rolex might be real but I think the razer really looks fake... have you tested it, I think I have some blades to fit it.......:rofl:

Funny I DO have a blade for it and am TOTALLY afraid to use it,,,, I gotta sweet looking face to protect here bubba !!!!