Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Roll Call

Hi,

Just curious - who here owns a Vision? Any regrets?

I own the first one in Alaska, and no regrets.

Steve Herschbach

Got the second unit my local dealer sold. I like it. Just need to find a new BigFOOT :-(

Jerry

It's turning out to be a solid machine for me. I haven't even begun to customize the tones either. My only option with the Vision is to learn it, and learn it well.

Texas panhandle... No regrets

I got a Vision glad i got it , No Deep stuff yet???
Dos anybody have the face coming Loose from the handel yet, I do ???
Gana call Whites tomarrow, Thanks , Mic

mickfin said:
I got a Vision glad i got it , No Deep stuff yet???
Dos anybody have the face coming Loose from the handel yet, I do ???
Gana call Whites tomarrow, Thanks , Mic

Did not hear that about any Vision's.
Good Luck
Jerry

Texas panhandle also--- Regrets??No way! We've never had so much information.
Note to Steve-- I followed some of your set-up suggestions on the TDI and dug some deep Mercs and wheats in a worked to death park.
Thanks for the input.
John London

I have used the Vision 3 times for about 14 hours total here in Oklahoma. I have also spent about 12 hours bench testing and learning programming. It is quite an amazing machine and I am well satisfied with my results so far.

Jim

Bought the second VISION on the Island. Gives me an excuse to go down to Waikiki and enjoy the sites at the same time.

Have a blast!:twodetecting::biggrin:

ALOHAAAAA!

BOB

Will be getting mine next week.Looks like it will be doing justfine.Yazoo

I own one, no regrets yet but I will say I need to spend more time with it first. I also hunt ML and I only get so many hours a week between weather and the family so for me to get the hours under my belt I would like it will take some time.
I can't think of an option the machine does not have that I would want.

No regrets here. Two pieces of 14k gold this week makes the Vision a keeper!

Got mine a week ago today. The more I read and test the more I am Impressed with the Vision.
I like mine and after a week of playing with it I can already tell you I will be taking time to learn what this detector
can really do. Looks like with some home work the Vision can eliminate your need for multiple Metered VLF detectors.
No regrets here just wish I had more time to hunt.