Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ROLL CALL!!! ..........

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

I have been a little busy here and there, I don't know much about Bill? have not seen him for awhile? last time had a coffee was a few months ago. He does not live too close about a few hours away, maybe he will check .. ojbc thanks for asking take care everyone

I really miss everyone here! I know no one should be so busy as not to drop in with Friends now and then! I am buried with not too much spare time. I owe everyone a few stories!!:)

I think it may have something to do with changes brought on by the economic conditions. From my own position, we are leaving our island home of the past 6 years to go travelling around the world, that means that only the essentials that will fit in the back of a series 1 landrover get to come with us, the rest must go by the end of this month.
Mark me present and accounted for.

BDA:cool:

Actually I was coming to the forum archives to see if I could retrieve a story I wrote long ago! I have not been on here in a while. I am still on the mend. Docs said it may take up to a year! I am probably repeating myself so bear with me. I miss you all, and and love you too! I really have good intentions, but until I get back, you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Me? Well...........I'm just happy to still be alive! That's another story!