Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sanborn Map Subscription

Idaho PRB

I have been communicating with my local Library, trying to talk them in to purchasing a subscription to Sanborn Digital Maps. I was succesful in getting them to speak with the regional representative for Sanborn. After the presentation, they said there was no way they had the money for the subscription in their budget. I EMailed the rep and asked how much the subscription was per year, thinking I might be able to get some local businesses to donate to the cause. I was told that a yearly subscription was just under $4000.00. That is just a little rich for such a specialized program, with our small library budget.
I guess that just placed a pretty huge value on the free trial we all were fortunate enough to take advantage of recently. I hope everyone downloaded and saved as many maps as you possibly could, I know I did.

Thanks for the post.
wow,that is a high subscription!
Glad you saved some of the maps.Best of luck.

LabradorBob