Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday park hunt yields two seated ladies

alotasilver

I've been hunting this park off and on for the last 20 years. I thought it was time to move on because i wasn't finding much anymore. This year i decided to purchase a new Etrac to see if it lived up to the hype. I took her to my worked out park on four hunts so far and came home with silver each time, but Saturday's hunt amazed me yielding two seated quarters in one day. The Etrac is amazing, its easy to use and if the coins are there you will find them.

Thanks for looking,
Earl

Wow!!! Congratulations are certainly in order! Some fantastic finds!

NebTrac

WOW :surprised:
that top Lady is in really beautiful condition
What a great hunt
congrats

T59

Fantastic finds! That 1857 is especially gorgeous congratulations!

Wow, you must have an old park to hunt in.

WOW!! Congrats on the silver....that's what I call a great day dirt diggin'!!

And yes, I agree the E-trac is awesome...I'm heading into week 4 with mine and I'm loving it!!

Dave

Wow, what a great hunt. Way to go Etrac!
Bunker

You're killing me Earl! :twodetecting:! I'm still looking for my first seated and you dig two on the same hunt :crylol: Beautiful looking coins! Super finds! WTG! :hot::hot:

WOOHOO awesome finds bro!!! the etrac sure nuff slays the silver... man that 57 looks brand new!!! way to go......

Unbelievable finds, they are beautiful. Congratulations. -- Randy

Unreal - about as good as it gets - a big congrats !

Thank you all for the nice replies.

markg said:
Wow, you must have an old park to hunt in.

Hi Mark,

The park was Incorporated in 1897, but it had history before the park. This used to be a small farm in 1750. The farm house burnt down in 1908 and the park built a pergola on the original foundation which still stands today.