Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday - Two silver coins and a buckle

Cruffler

Hunted an area of an old park I've been avoiding. It's an old gravel road partially covered in
dirt. One of those places that you can hardly get your digger started. Had a nice high tone
on both of them, but, the signals were iffy. So after scraping, digging, and repeating, finally
got to them. Probably messed them up on retrieval but don't know of a way to get them out
of the gravel bed without some damage, especially a very hard packed gravel bed.

The buckle was found on the side of the gravel road bed. Not sure of it's age, but by the looks
of the remaining leather it has to be fairly old.

It's nice to see you got some silver for your hard work digging in gravel.

Your a better man then me, I'll pass on those gravel road finds.

Nice finds! For that concrete like hard dirt where you can use a shovel try using a prospectors pick (I bought a small Garrett one that works great). Cuts through the dirt like a hot knife through butter. Just have to make sure you don't hit your target. :thumbup:

WTG !

Well earned! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac