Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

School and curb island silver.

Mark kus

Back to the old school again for a few hours got a 1944 mercury a 1906 Indian been a good year for Indians! And a dateless buffalo.
I went in the early am to a curb island I call it it lays between a one way street there are a few in this town.
I have found lots of deep wheats and figured man there has to be a silver here well right along the edge I got a
3328995A-F7BE-4BD3-975A-E06D47ABBBE3.jpeg
120C8E57-64A4-428D-80AE-73B96075B3C9.jpeg
36186FC1-9F67-4420-BE78-71385D770B99.jpeg
1914 barber dime it seems as though someone has detected them before but I’m sure I’ll find more silver here! Oh and $17.50 in clad last two weeks just cleaned it.
Field 2
Recovery 4
Open screen
Sensitivity 23
Mark

Nice finds Mark! You must be glad to have your "new" equinox!

Thanks Guys yeah I'm back Baby lol! River hunting now!