Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

school house gold

davect70

got a chance to get out today the snow almost gone here in connecticut so i went to a abandoned school near me stated to do my thing when a older guy came up to me started telling me he cleaned this place out with his at pro and said good luck well started off getting odds and end things got a old pen a token thats says ed and elaine dec 1958 logan airport boston a 1943p war nickel 1935 buff and 2.85 in clad change then the pocket watch that was 10 inchs deep thought it was brass at first but it came out clean so when i was done i went to a coin shop and had it tested it tested for 14k sweeeet so much for that old man cleanig out that place if he only new got to do some research on the watch now thanks for looking

Nice job on the finds!........When someone tells me a site is cleaned out, it gives me more incentive to find out how cleaned out it really is.........HH

WEow lets see some more pics of that watch. Ive found 10 or 12 pocket watches, two were silver and one is a poor gold mix. Non of them come out very nice but yours is in really good shape. Thanks for sharin.

Very nice finds! Congratulations on the gold! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Nice finds! Nothing is ever hunted out, but an ETrac will get it closer to that condition than most machines.

Very nice !

Wow, I bet that watch has some nice weight to it. Can't beat finding gold!

Justin

Nice congrats!!! Little does that old fart know that the At Pro is garbage especially compared to E trac.

Great finds! I had a similar experience about a hunted out area. Walked over to a tree that I had just been told had nothing left under it. Turned on the E Trac and dug a 1915 penny and a 1946 Shilling!