Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

School House & Park-----Ring & Barber

Diggin Metal

Ring & Barber

got am hour in the morning & an hour in the afternoon and 12-20 a little Gold and not much of it turned out its 10K RGR (Gold rolled )

It's been in the ground a long time this is an old school house that closed in the 30's

I Tracked down the jewelers mark ---------UNCAS MANUFACTURING CO. --1911 -- present "U" with arrow - 1920 through at least 1988

I don't it at this site http://www.illusionjewels.com/costumejewelrymarksu.html

And at a park took a walk one swing wide about 150 ft pulled 3-wheat's 1-1940 Canadian penny & a 1916 Barber dime Kinda beat up but ill keep it.

Thanks for looking HH GL!!

Not a bad day at all, comparing it too the day's I've had anyway:clapping: CONGRATS!!!!

Thx 4 post,
Moose

Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on the finds!

NebTrac

Excellent finds - congrats !