Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seated dime

Delta Digger

Desided to take the mxt for a walk . I picked up the etrac and thought i heard the mxt wimper a bit. I said come on bud lets go hunting for a spell. I have been over this spot I dont know how many times with the etrac. I guess It does depend if the coil passes over the right spot or not. I am using the whites 6x10 coil on this old area. I got a whisper not even a beep and just a quick vdi showing a dime. I guess it was around six maybe seven inches or so. At first I did not know what is was because of how black It was. That was due to the pecan sap that leeched in to the soil over the years. I cleaned it up some with a sos pad I should have just left it alone. Never thought I would get a seated with the mxt. Thought It would be the etrac hey I am not mad. Happy hunting.

Congrats on the nice oldie.

Thats...AWESOME! There are tons of us that are still waiting for our first Seated! Something for your kids/grandkids to oooh and aawww over. :)

Very sweet seated dime. She's sure pretty. Is there a mint mark on it? Can I ask why you use an S.O.S. pad to clean it with? That's so rough, but I guess if it's a common date and no special value except for bullion it would be fine. Congrats on your seated! The MXT does it again. HH, Nancy

It's still pretty in my eyes. Again, congrats and HH, Nancy