Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Seated Liberty and Capped Bust same day

ncwayne

Found these just the other day with my AT Pro. Known CW camp area.
Beautiful high tone the Pro makes when it hits the right stuff!

The capped bust is a half-dime, btw. "5 C" can be seen faintly at the bottom of the reverse.

Thanks for looking!

P1010897_zpsaj8vqqbi.jpg

P1010898_zpstaz1pfcc.jpg

P1010903_zpsmnt7huyc.jpg

P1010901_zpsku5gzzjf.jpg

Nice! I hope someday I can find some old coins. So far for me just a few wheats, a no date buffalo, and a couple silver coins from the 1940's-1960

Great hunting! Go get you some more loot :clapping:

Great finds Wayne, keep em coming. I hope to get up your way soon, jimmy(smithfield nc)

Congratulations on that old silver! And yes, the AT Pro sure sounds great over a coin

I get excited when I find the occasional silver coin let alone a pair like that. My old heart might quit if I found some like that.
Congratulations on Two Outstanding Finds.

Which detector were you using?

I agree with you ncwayne the AT Pro does really well in iron. When those high chirps sound out, you know it is time to dig. Congratulations on two beautiful coins!

nalc472 ncwayne uses a Garrett AT Pro.

nalc472 said:
Which detector were you using?

ncwayne said:
Found these just the other day with my AT Pro. Known CW camp area.
Beautiful high tone the Pro makes when it hits the right stuff!

The capped bust is a half-dime, btw. "5 C" can be seen faintly at the bottom of the reverse.

Thanks for looking!

quote]

A day you'll always remember for sure - congrats ! :beers:

WOW. I'm envious. Great find. So far, I've had my AT Pro for about 2 months now and my 2 best finds have been a 1913 Barber dime, and a 1946 Walking Liberty 1/2 Dollar not in great shape though. Nothing yet from the 19th century. You're giving me even more desire, if that's possible, to hunt even more.