Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second visit to a new site

AJ in PA

The anticipation was high all week thinking about a return trip to a new site that I hunted briefly last Saturday. It gets you
through a tough week. Something to look forward to!!
The first thing that hit me when I arrived was the dramatic change from a week ago. The woods literally exploded with vegetation
in a few short days and swinging a coil over the thicker ground cover would be a challenge but the area did not disappoint.
The first coin of the day was a Buffalo followed by a 36 Merc. The E-Trac sang it's sweet song most of the morning and made for
another great day. Happy hunting to all. :happy:

Great finds!

that is some sweet, sweet diggin! nice job on the research. :thumbup:

I think you can "look forward" to making finds in that spot for quite some time AJ.

Thanks for the pictures and congratulations on the finds.

NebTrac

Excellent !

I always tumble the common date Indians and wheat pennies in a tumbler with clad and nickels.
I usually fill the tumbler about 1/2 full with coins, add water to just cover the coins
then a little Soft Scrub in the water and tumble for 3 hours. That usually does a great job.

I just built a small electrolysis unit from some items I had on hand around the house. It does an amazing job fizzing off that crud. I had a V nickel the other day that looked like those Buffalos and it cleaned it all.

Now you have even MORE to look forward to!
The Third Visit Right? Haha
Nice hunt! Beautiful coins bro!
I'm jelous! Haha

Pete