Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Settings of factory preset programs

MikeInSF

I recently got a Vision, but haven't had time to use it yet. I have been learning how to navigate through the various programs and settings and in the process decided to put together a spreadsheet with the various factory preset settings for each of the programs. I think it's accurate, but if someone finds a mistake please let me know.
Can't wait to actually get out and do some detecting with this machine!
HH
Mike

n/t

I had just talked to my local dealer telling him that we need this information real bad. He asked me if I could figure this out my self. I told him that it was too much work for something that the factory should have done already for us. So a real big mahalo to you Mike!

This is appreciated by everyone thank you Mike

The Hi Pro programme looks good to me

Deep silver reject -96 - + 64 a lot of UK silver coins are within this range ? i always thought the more discrimination you used the less depth you got

Some of the programmes use mixed mode, i have always found this confusing, it drives me mad,

some of the sensitivity settings go up to 88 what is the maximum they will go to ?

How about a blank sheet for the one who want to make copies of there own programs? Thanks Yazoo, waiting on my vision

Awesome work, Thanks from a soon to be Vision owner.

Very Nice! Thank you, Mike.

Rearranged the spreadsheet to present the settings in a better format for side-by-side comparisons of the different programs.
HH
Mike

Kudos Mike. Maybe this will help me make sense of all this machine has to offer. Looks kind of intimedating. Info overload????

jimmyk in Missouri

Very nice work and a big thanks for the posting.
It works as a quick reference to program setting compared to thumbing back and forth throughout the draft manuals.