Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Should this be a concern to Dues 2 owners

Ok,
Let's say you new Deus II was made and carries a Jan 2nd 2022 serial # date.
You purchased your Deus on March first 2022
On Dec 25th 2026 your Controller goes bad.
You can't find you receipt and the store you used when out of business!
Will they honor the Ser # date or your purchase date.

:cry2: Now what do you do?

Whip out you Deus IV and don't worry about it?....:ROFLMAO:

Seriously - Having a Receipt protects you if you bought a unit that sat in the store for a long period of time, like a year.
Without a receipt the warranty would start from the date of manufacture. You would be out of luck.
I don't think there will be an over stock issue on the Deus II

I had a few warranty issues with XP during about 10 years of usage - desintegrating rubber on one of the very first stem grips (which came still with the magnetic holder), a coil which was not taking a shallow water walk well, a HF battery not properly charging after some months and a broken lower stem from the HF coil without any interaction like a bump to something.
All issues have been handled well by either XP or the dealer. So nothing to complain.
Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

I had one HF coil go bad on me and they took care of me. Other than that no problems with the XP Deus it is a great machine. I hunt with the HF 9x5 coil only and love it.

had headphones go bad the dealer sent em back to the factory for repair but i had to pay 80 as i could not find receipt