Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shrinking metal detecting locations

With gas hovering at $4.85 in my area, I’m doing the same.

same in the uk with clubs having 6000 members and cleaning out fields of finds longer journeys are needed and more gas

Must be nice at $4,85... At over $6.50 for diesel I don't go far.

Saw $5.19 yesterday here in Ct for regular!!!!
Stopped at a school after Sunday service got two silver quarters before I left for home,
Mark

I just bought a 150cc scooter that gets 80 MPG for the short trips to the store and detecting spots close to home. I have an XP 280 backpack that carries everything I need.

The University is about 2 miles away and I now drive the Charger most everywhere instead of the diesel truck. Have not covered everything up there yet and just when you think its about done it throws a surprise out for ya. Its getting less and less to find stuff but its still being out!

10 minutes will get you from one side of town to the other where I live. My shrinking space is from half a century of detecting it. I hut mostly gold at tot lots & schools now because they keep replenishing.

Diesel is over $7.00 here... o_O