Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

silver and relics

rustydigger

Was back at the spot Kschae4 and I have been doing well at. Had a rough day yesterday me and the detector were not seeing eye to eye. :rage: Got a 1905 IH and the beautiful bell that sounds awesome. Was hitting a low area and found a small dump site, possible privy, and pulled the bathing privilage badge, pen and the bottle stoppers. Today after a long talk with my detector I was back at it and pulled the key and the 1954s quarteron a short afternoon hunt. Thanks for looking.

Congrats-Really nice assortment. That's a great feeling to be "hitting it" like that. Anything noteworthy depth wise?

Those are great finds :clapping: I have never heard of a bathing badge before, have you any more information on it?

Thanks lots of iron running in mixed mode love that program. gain at 11 most targets were 4-6" range. The excavator did most of the digging for me I noticed today the concrete trucks were there pouring the footings for the jiffylube going in right on top of this honey hole.

Pretty sure the Badges were for either seasonal, or daily passes to the beach.. Long Branch N.J. had several from 1800 to today.

Swimming was called beach bathing in the early days. Presidents went to a couple of them and was a private type club for members.