Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver at the beach and old copper in the field

~ACE~

I hit the beach for a bit this morning after a huge storm ripped through the area last night. Spent the entire hunt up at the very top of the beach. Managed my first silvers of 2016! A couple of silver dimes (one was in clay so it looks great) , a silver quarter, copper ring and a silver half dollar. The tide came up fast, so headed home. The field was calling my name so I obliged for an hour. I've been pounding this field for a few years. Only got two targets amongst the iron: a George II Copper (the latest it can be is 1754) and a pistol ball. It definitely scratched the itch! Thanks for looking and HH

Really nice finds. Congrats on that old Kin George!