Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SIlver Hunt

Amen to that! Larry outdid himself this year. I can attests that he put many hours into this hunt to make sure it went smooth and that all the members would be happy. He did a fantastic job and it was wonderful seeing all the smiles. Yeah, I think this was the biggest and best hunt ever. Thanks for the hard work you did Larry.

A big thanks also goes to Kenny for doing an excellent job keeping up with the raffles. And can't forget our Club Photographers Tom and Neil..... Great job guys! Thank you!

Also thanks to the Board members for helping planting the coins and the keys. I didn't participate in the planting because I was home finishing up the cooking for the lunch.

What a great day and even the weather couldn't have been any better. A BIG THANKS to all! This is one hunt that will go down in PATH history!

Thanks everyone, thanks also for the great job Nancy did for lunch.......:clapping: and our sponsors were very generous this year as well. We ended up having coins and prizes worth over $4,200 including two metal detectors given away. The main silver hunt alone had 800 silver coins planted and the old coins hunt was a huge success with 505 old coins and not one was a wheatie. :biggrin: I'm really looking forward to the pictures of the hunt getting posted over the next few days.

The biggest thanks of all goes to you, the members. This is your club and the club as a whole is what you make it. This hunt was the fruit of our labors from the past year.

Great job Larry and to all the members who made the hunt a great success. :clapping: