Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver pattern on E-Trac...

EOS

Every now and then I like to hunt a park! I have been using a relativity open pattern/screen,but this time I created a silver/gold pattern for Swedish finds.Tough discrimination,and I couldnt be more surprised how well it worked.

We have been over that ground many,many times. And found lot of goodies.But not in my wildest dream could I expect so many silver on that hard hunted area.

It just popped up from the ground them silvers..

I started to dig some gold signals like 12-14,12-16,12-18 and so on.But got tired to dig pulltabs and went for silver instead.First signal was the Oscar II silver crown 1907,rung in at 11-47. Then I went over another 11-47 and that was also 1 crown but the king was Gustaf V 1930. They contain both 80 % silver.

The small silver whisper.Fluty soft tone at 09-41.
I didnt dig the modern nickel crown since they always(almost) ring in at 12-42 and with a screamy pinpoint. I hate the modern copper 50 ore,give such a good straight 12-45,but then again with screaming pinpoint.So I just pass them over to other searchers...haha..

I search very slow,and use the fantastic little baby-SEF 8x6".For this kind of ground it is unbeatable.

I will go for this horror-pattern again,when I lacy hunt and just wanna dig the best bits.
E-Trac is a super duper machine,even if people reject it,and call it slow,heavy.They just havent tried it for real.I hear words like:go for the XP Deus,its a much better detector.

I think the best detector is the one you fully master.Any machine finds metal,thats what they built for.

Cant wait to hunt the fields in UK,less then a month away now

Mike

Wow those are some real nice coins.
Glad its working for you.
I agree that the best detector is the one you fully master.
I am fairly new to the e-trac and have a ways to go to master it.
Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I really like those coins. Great detecting and detector.

Nice silver finds. I will be hunting in the UK in 6 weeks myself. Can't wait for my first time to hunt over there. I hope I can get my coil over something great!

Cool!

Where in UK are you going?

Im sure you will find something nice,I always do when I m over.They have some great hunting there for sure.

Mike

Yes I know,but I dont know what happened.Silver was there everywhere.. I usually go with a very open screen and listening to sounds,but liked to try the hard pattern.And it worked.I was so surprised since this was a really,really hard hunted area. :)

Man I can only dream of hunting a place like that! Nice finds!:minelab::thumbup: