Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Silver Quarter Spill

Silverstreak

Decided to hit up some curb strips in the older part of town this morning. Got a nice repeatable 13-46,47 at 5” dug down and saw an old plastic sprinkler thought…. damn! Stood back up and noticed the signal was more off to the side so dug another plug and bam silver quarter!!! Ended up finding 8 silver quarters in the hole. Also found a Merc and some wheats. Also found another silver quarter and a Merc yesterday!

Needless to say I got my silver fix for the time being 😂

Attachments

• 44880C2C-F1DE-4BE3-A84D-500DDD055BC8.jpeg
    44880C2C-F1DE-4BE3-A84D-500DDD055BC8.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 167
Decided to hit up some curb strips in the older part of town this morning. Got a nice repeatable 13-46,47 at 5” dug down and saw an old plastic sprinkler thought…. damn! Stood back up and noticed the signal was more off to the side so dug another plug and bam silver quarter!!! Ended up finding 8 silver quarters in the hole. Also found a Merc and some wheats. Also found another silver quarter and a Merc yesterday!

Needless to say I got my silver fix for the time being 😂
Wow, wow, wow, terrific dig, congratulation!

Thats why I hunt them......Amazing hunt

8 silver quarters in one hole, that's fantastic!
One silver quarter would make my day, 8 would give me an adrenaline rush for sure .
I'd have to run home and change my shorts 💩 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Still st, st, stuttering from reading that…… that would be awesome finding that!!

Nice haul lots of 1964’s to had a find like that a few years ago with two very large silvers next to each other.you never forget those finds! Congratulations
Mark