Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SILVER:super:

detectorfreak74

the barber dimes I found today the 1906 barber half and the other coins I found last week and promised to post them so here they are
30 silver coins this year so far:super:

Awesome buddy:yo:,!!! outstanding finds waiting for the rains to subside here so I can get out man!!! thanks for sharing the pics,an inspiration

Great job !
Love the Barber coins ! :cheers:

Yeah!!! Pictures. Thanks a lot. Good to see that silver for sure. Congratulations on some old coins. I'll bet you're still grinning on that

Go Utes!
Reads like youve got yourself some great hunting areas down there bro. 30 silver ... you must be working and hunting at night. I did get out saturday it was so nice and I got myself a seated qaurter with an engraved W on the obverse. thanks for sharin the pics.

be good

Sounds like you are having too much fun down that way. Nice job with the Barbers.

Rich (Utah)

Great finds!! 30 silver so far is awesome, looks like you are off to a great start for the year. Congrats:clap:

Awesome buddy:yo:,!!! outstanding finds waiting for the rains to subside here so I can get out man!!! thanks for sharing the pics,an inspiration

ive heard the etrac will run better without the coil lol and it will give everybody else chance to catch up so will you try it please haha fantastic finds you are becoming the silver king whooooopeee

Fantasic finds. Nice lookin Barber half. I found a 1907s half last week. Keep up the great finds and happy hunting to you.

Wow! You are on a roll........if it dries up, you are gonna' need therapy :rofl: No, really, very nice and may your streak continue.

Nice Finds! Congratulations! for all the Silver!