Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Simplex optional coils

Treasurechic

I love a smaller coil for trashy sites, can't wait to get one when they release them, I am sure they are in the works. My guess is they wanted to get the machines out then move on to coils.

Treasurechic said:
I love a smaller coil for trashy sites, can't wait to get one when they release them, I am sure they are in the works. My guess is they wanted to get the machines out then move on to coils.

You got that 100% right...it is all in the works.

Wonderful! Love the quick response to customers. Please let us know when it gets closer to the release.

nuff coils said:
Is a 6 inch coil in the works and if so when will it be released for the US market?

Thanks

Cannot confirm the sizes yet until they are all done and tested.
Shooting for early next year.

I would also like a 9 "round. But I probably want a lot ...

Good advice for Nokta Makro.. Strike while the iron's hot!

Don't wait until Simplex mania dies before you develop new coils. Tomorrow will be too late, really!

geo

6-7 inches would be great. I know it made a world of difference on the Equinox from an 11 inch coil to a 6 inch. Way lighter and still accurate and able to cover most ground. Plus being lighter you can swing it for a longer amount of time without arm fatigue and back strain.

4 x 16 or 4 x 18. Real park cleaners. Its a shame no one makes them any more.

Does anyone know the weight of the Simplex 11" coil. Just the coil not the whole detector. I can't seem to find the separate weight for this Simplex 11" coil listed anywhere.

Thanks

I LOVE the 7.5" x 4" coil on the Impact.

Go back and look at Keith Southern's test results with it.

If they made one for my Simplex I'd have to get it. Along with a small concentric coil.

nuff coils said:
Does anyone know the weight of the Simplex 11" coil. Just the coil not the whole detector. I can't seem to find the separate weight for this Simplex 11" coil listed anywhere.

Thanks

1lb., 3 oz.

nuff coils said:
Probably right but it feel a little heavier. Thanks.
I put my Simplex coil on the scale to weigh it.

Had the Simplex shaft fully extended and that made coil seem heavier. Shortened it up the shaft a tad and it felt right and not so heavy.