Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Since there’s no Vanquish Forum, I will ask my question here !?

Tony-Ok

The Vanquish states multi IQ technology, but , do they actually run 5,10,15,20,and 40 as the Noxes do ???The manual is vague when talking about the frequency it uses. Maybe someone can shed some light on this? ? ? Maybe a dealer or Minelab itself could clarify. ?

No one can answer your question since Minelab will not release that information. There has been some speculation that Minelab based the one mode used on the Vanquish on the Equinox Beach 1 mode since Minelab did clearly state in their advertising brochures and YouTube videos that all the Vanquish models have what they called Beach Advantage. You will not find that in the manual just like there is nothing about ground balancing the Vanquish in the manual either. So, if the Multi IQ mode on the Vanquish is Beach 1 it should have some low frequency and medium frequency at least similar to Park 1 but with automatic saltwater beach and black sand ground balancing capabilities. What the exact frequency is ??????????????

Jeff

I have noted that's my wife's Vanquish 540 Pro will reach deeper then my Equinox 600 model , when I'm running Park-1 factory defaults maybe this will help you determine what frequencies it is running.

I have noted that's my wife's Vanquish 540 Pro will reach deeper then my Equinox 600 model , when I'm running Park-1 factory defaults maybe this will help you determine what frequencies it is running.
Hmm really, My 600 does fine on the depth department in Park 1

I have a Equinox 800 and a Vanquish 540 also. Hunted for over a year with the 800 and purchased the 540 this spring. Based on several hunts with the Vanquish I am convinced it is very, very close in depth to the 800 in my mild soil. I dug a measured Buffalo nickel with good Id last week at 7 1/2 to 8 in. It does very good on high conductors also. Other than more adjustability of the 800 I feel the Vanquish 540 is a great value.