Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Six Silver Day

crazyzook

Spent about 2.5 hours hunting today with no luck. Started heading back to my car still swinging and BANG!!!!!......a six silver hole. I checked the hole after each coin was found, I couldn't believe I was still getting Silver #'s after I pulled the second.
I found the Barber dime yesterday in the same area.
Very happy with my first Minelab

Wow, what a honey hole.......:clapping:

Congrats, great silver hole. Just how good was the CTX honking when over the honey? And did the target (coins) seem big in detect mode or pinpoint mode?

WOW Silver Sunday for lots of folks today CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your comment. This spill was found along an old walking path (1900's) that is now park land.

Thanks for your comment squirrel1. My first sweep sounded like iron, but It did give me a 12-46 in the mix. After all the coins were out, there was no iron in the hole. As I remember it didn't pinpoint as a large target.