Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

slim pickens at the lake, but

bootyhoundpa

I did manage to find a 10k earing which i had found the mate to several weeks ago... last weeks settings fell short today..was over an hour till i even had anything in my keeper pocket...i also found an unmarked earing that has potential..had to lower the disc even lower so im paying the price in the bobby pin dept... also managed a 925 stud...[attachment 304962 20141219_1343221.jpg][attachment 304963 20141219_1343331.jpg][attachment 304964 20141219_1346031.jpg][attachment 304965 20141219_1346371.jpg]

Great work on the Pair!:surprised: Amazing effort here Buddy!...I think that other one is gold from the looks and sound of it..I got out and found some rotten water clad today. Shortest day of they year today...maybe it will warm up just a bit here, hard to tell at the moment, its hovering at freezing...the flat water and the dry sand is frozen, but a guy can still get in the moving water. Merry Christmas!
Mud

Always good to see the fruits of a different approach to finding keepers. You've done well on the tiny stuff and it adds up.
Congrats!
HH - Bruce

You found both of them - very cool !