Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Small coil? 6" DD EXcelerator II ?

Smooth23

Has anyone had any problems with this coil? Would you buy one again? Im looking to get myself a new little coil for christmas and this is at the top of the list for me.. good size, DD, and less expensive than the x-5..

I love the 6" eq2 more than the X-5 personally. It seems to lock on targets, gets better depth, and separates nearly as well. The x-5 is just so small, it's like hunting with a breath mint. I would go with the eq2 any day.

The 6" Excellerator coil is FANTASTIC !

I had one for a while and the deepest coin in trash I dug was a 2 center at 9"!!! A very, very good coil that runs very stable!!

I have to agree with everyone! It's has great coil depth and super at ferreting out coins in trashy areas...

I like my 6" Excellerator coil. I don't use it often though because it feels like you are trying to erase a chalkboard with a pencil eraser when you use it. I use my 6x8 SEF more.

I think all the coils are good, just depends on what you like and would hunt with.

HH

I have one and from my experience its a great little coil. It gets excellent separation and Its so light. If your wanting to really work an area it will work well...and you can expect it to hit about 5 to 6 deep for you on a regular basis.

I say go for it, I know a detector guru that swears by this coil and you're right for the difference in price the 6 inches a winner.