Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sniper coil......????

Tired Rooster

I really would like some input/opinions from those of you who have used one. What is your opinions on the 6" Coiltek Treasure Seeker sniper coil for the Etrac. This is the first time I've posted over on the Etrac side.....I think. I don't have one........YET. Probably gonna bite that bullet REAL soon. Is it a good coil on the Trac?

There's a lot of great coils out there - myself I think the 6" and 4.5" x 7" Excellerator coils are nothing short of fantastic !

Click on this link that Bryce ( Moderator of the Explorer Forum ) posted - a lot of reviews and field tests on different coils here ... a must read !

>>> http://www.findmall.com/read.php?19,1055627

Good Luck !

i have the 5 inch sunray its a great little coil for trashy ares but keep one big tip in mind you have to go super slow and also remember that it will take a lot of time to cover a small area for me i have had some good finds but for the most part the stock coil is still my first choice only because it takes so much more time to cover a area dennis

n/t

Thank you guys! I appreciate the input big time. I'm gonna be needing alot more advice/guidance here very shortly I think. I have a new Etrac in transit right now that I bought from Bart........I couldn't stand it any longer!!!! Early Thanksgiving or Christmas or "I just have to have one" present to myself I guess!!! I am big time excited to learn this new machine and hit alot of the places I have already scoured with other detectors.Thank you fellas..........:detecting:

6" excellerator is a beast, but get it if you find one in stock. I had to wait almost 3 months to get one since they were on backorder...