Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So small yet it was so big on my list:yo:

pghmole

Went for a stroll the other day with my dog and Deus in the woods and she pulled me over to a brushy area and was sniffing around and I'm sure glad she did!I never thought I was gonna get one of these[video]https://youtu.be/cBZax_UUf3c[/video]

That is one nice coin! Barely circulated too.

Very nice coin. Congratulations!

Amazing condition!!!:thumbup:

Nice find there,well trained dog.-----------------------------------------------------------after1-------------------------------------------

Thanks guys! Hopefully there is some more goodies at that spot,I'm headed up there to dig today,the weird thing about that spot is the foundation isn't even on a map from 1876,it must have been one of the very first log homes in that area and the newest coin found from it was an 1846 large cent,I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is a Reale lurking around somewhere HH

How much do you want for that DOG?

A rare find that's in fantastic condition - congrats !

Nice I have a seated dime looking for the half.